Good afternoon my dear blog readers,
I thought I'll start with doing weekly mail posts as well! But not on Sunday, because so many do it on Sunday. I'll try to make it on Wednesday. :)
Here's my incoming mail of the last seven days:
A stationery swap from Malaysia! I love the Amy & Tim papers so so much! :D Before I got this I didn't even know they exist. ;)
Malaysian stamps :)
More Malaysian stamps and another swap from Malaysia. I sent her some Diddl stationery and that's what I got back ->
I'm a bit worried that my pen pals think the envelope is advertising. :/ Still I plan on using it!
Isn't this great? I love such kind of stationery, sadly it's very difficult to find.
Cutest postcard I've ever received! I tried postcrossing and my first postcard was to a nice woman in the US and she sent me one in return, because she likes to send a postcard to every new postcrossing member she comes across. :) Super nice of her!
A postcard from the USA which I chose for a swap.
A letter from my pen pal Kelli from the USA which I just received today. She added some shells she collected :)
A postcard from California which I chose for a swap, too!
Outgoing mail:
A letter to my Romanian pen pal Andra! Just today we decided to meet in a few weeks - yay! :)
A letter to my new pen pal Alecia who lives in Jamaica! I enjoy having pen pals from Exotic countries.
A letter to my new pen pals Marie Louise from Denmark!
I've bought this at a flea market last weekend! I love it and wear it all the time! The man engraved my name just in front of me. :) He's done a great job!
Hope you're all having good mail days and a nice end of June!
Best Wishes,
Marie
Aww I don't think the envelopes look like advertising! they're so cute :)
AntwortenLöschenI love the stamps and stuff there so cool net.
AntwortenLöschen