Dear snail mailers,
I think I'm somehow not made for this weekly mail update. :( But I'd really like to do it. Maybe I should put a note somewhere on my screen that I don't forget it.
So here comes my incoming mail until Wednesday:
A reply to my first letter from Almante! :) Looking forward to try the tea, it looks interesting. :) And she sent me a brochure in German! :)
A postcrossing card :) It's a painting. I like it a lot!
A surprise postcard from my pen pal in Brazil who is visiting Germany at the moment.
Card from Ireland of a swap. Actually I wanted to have different ones but oh well, at least I have the Titanic card! :)
Outgoing mail:
A little package to my dear snail mail pal in India!
A letter to Marion in France whose birthday was on Tuesday!
I wrote a few more letters but I haven't sent them so far. Also I got two stamps orders and today I found some interesting tea which I'll show you in more posts later!
Have a lovely (and hopefully as warm as here) evening!
Marie
Marie! I picked you to win the liebster blog award :D
AntwortenLöschenhttp://saskiahamiltonpenpals.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/ive-won-liebster-blog-award.html
Really nice stuff you got there, So very cute big big big big time.
AntwortenLöschenHi Marie, I didn't notice Jennifer's post before tagging you, but I also tagged you for the Liebster Award :)
AntwortenLöschenhttp://postmarkme.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-what.html
Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini
AntwortenLöschenInformasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/12/5-teknik-menang-ringan-ini-sangatlah.html/