Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012

DONE with my finals! (: Letter writing days can start!


Dear blog readers, 

Today I had my last oral exam (English) and now I'm done with my finals! Yeah! 
It's possible, that I didn't do so good in Maths and maybe have to do another little Maths test but until Friday (when I get my results) I just keep hoping that this won't be the case! :D

Also I'll spend all my time writing with letters and am looking forward to Friday afternoon where it's told that the summer comes back with 26-30°C for several days which means I'll be outside all day and writing letters. (:

Well, enough rambled, here comes the my outgoing mail since my last blog post:


A letter to Almante, Lithuania. I used one of my favourite stationery sets for the first time and hope she'll it as well!


A package I sent to my pen pal Issie from Singapore. Because of my exams I let her wait for many months so I thought I'll send a bit more but it's also already for her birthday because I can't spend so much money on postage all the time :(

Incoming mail: 


Different hot chocolate I received through the swaps group on facebook!



A letter from Marion, France. :)


A letter from Thalia, USA. 


A Hello Kitty stationery set I received through the Swaps group on facebook. I didn't like Hello Kitty much before but with this set I really started to like it! :D 

Things I've found on my shopping tour:


Some cute stickers :)


Black & White postcards. I was desperately searching for postcards since some of my pals like collecting them and now I've finally find some without German writing - yay!


A Paris postcard (I think about starting to collect Paris themed postcards - I already have about 10 :)) and two postcards of a very famous house in Regensburg!


These are my favourite postcards I found! If any of my pen pals sees this and would like to have one - just tell me! :)

Hope you all have a lovely week with a good amount of mail!!
Marie

3 Kommentare:

  1. I adore those black and white postcards you found! They're amazing! :) I really hope you did well enough on your Maths final that you won't have to write any more tests! :) xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good luck on recieving the results on your finals, when they eventually come!Sadly your letter still hasn't arrived :( Maybe you'd like to send another one? I don't know.
    Hope you're well
    Jennifer

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I didn't know you were collecting Paris related cards. I will maybe go to Paris this summer, so if I really go, I'll buy a card for you there!

    AntwortenLöschen