Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

Enjoying my new liberty!

Dear snail mailers,

It's time for a new post! :) Here's what I received and sent during the last week!
I've been a bit lazy so far (not used to having holidays for such a long time) so I'll focus more on letters than surfing the web from now on. :) 

What I received:

A package from the UK :) I send her some diddl stationery and that's what I got back! I especially like the stickers and the postcards. :) Also the butterflied are nice, they have magnets and you can put them on curtains!

A postcard from Macau :) I love the pavement of the place!


A letter from Fiona, Ireland. I really like the angel postcard! :) 

A letter from my new pen pal Dodi from Switzerland. :) Love the postcard, because I've already seen it live, but it's been quite foggy and didn't look so nice!
Some envelopes I found in a little store


What I sent:


A first letter to Anna who lives in Poland! Hope she'll like it!

A letter to my dear pen pal Connie who lives in the USA! Hope it'll arrive safely and that she'll like tea. :)



 That's all for today. I'll get back to writing now. :) On Saturday I'm going to a big flea market, cross your fingers that I'll find some things I can use for snail mailing! ;)

All the best,
Marie






2 Kommentare: