Montag, 4. Juni 2012

My order from Janetstore is here *happy dance* :D

Good evening! :)

Yesterday I got back home after I've spent a week at my dads apartment. I was happy to find my order from Janet Store in my room! I think I never was so excited while opening a package :D 


Here's what I've ordered:
:)

Two deco tapes :) I especially like the one with the muffins and cakes!

Alice in Wonderland stationery! Always wanted to have such :)
 
Aren't they wonderful?? They are my favourite thing of my order!

 
Janet was so kind to add these stickers to my order as a gift :)


I'm looking forward to use all these new things and my aim is not to buy stationery until I've used the most of my old stationery but I fear that I'm not able to fulfil this aim. ;/ 
Hope you all have a lovely start of the week!

Marie

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, what a lovely package to receive! I have never ordered from JanetStore because I think they are a US company, right? I was worried about the postage. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how much did this all cost you?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love love love the "Alice in Wonderland" stationery! *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe. You can choose one of the five and I'll write a letter on it to you if you wish!

      Löschen