Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012

Catching up on letters!

Hello! 

Since I didn't have any exams during the two last weeks I tried to catch up as much as possible on letters! I still have many to write though because I had also other things to do and couldn't write all the time...

At first I'll show you what I've received since my last post:

A surprise letter from Denmark! I've exchanged e-mails with the girl before and somehow she stopped replying so I thought I'll never hear from her again... I was happy to find a letter from her in my mail box and even better she added a Danish lesson for me! :)
A letter from Laura, USA. She typed it because her ankle hurt too much. I don't like typed letters so much but still I enjoyed reading this very long one - 7 pages!
A giraffe postcard I received through a swap group. Love it!

I exchanged diddl stationery against other stationery with three girls. Here's what I received from one in return. I liked it since I always wanted to have Winnie Pooh stationery. Sadly it has just 8 sheets.
Found some transparent envelopes! :) They look really nice and I'm looking forward to use them!


Here's what I've sent out:
 
A few postcards I sent to Japan, Norway and India!

A letter to Marion who lives in France

A little package to my new snail mail pal in China. It's her birthday and she sent me several things so I thought I'll send her some nice things back! Hope everything will arrive safely since the postage cost me a fortune. D:

A letter and a postcard to Kelli, USA. I sent a letter to Louise, UK with the same stationery but forgot to take a picture...
A first letter and a postcard to my new snail mail pal from Brazil

A letter to Sweden!
 A letter and a birthday card to my snail mail pal Anita from Brazil
A letter and postcard to Jennifer, UK

A letter and a cute card for Fiona, Ireland. Hope she'll like it!






I've written two more letters to Isabelle, Singapore and Almante, Lithuania but they aren't ready to be posted so I'll show them in my next post!

Best Wishes,
Marie

5 Kommentare:

  1. Great ^.^ I'm looking forward to the letter, that stationary is so cute :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Glad you like it! Hopefully you can read my tiny handwriting^^

      Löschen
  2. That's so nice from your Danish penpal to have sent you a Danish lesson! According to what I could see, it's really really similar to Norwegian, even more than I thought!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I've heard that Norwegian, Swedish and Danish are all very similar :) Do you learn Norwegian?

      Löschen
    2. Norwegian and Danish almost are the same. Swedish is a little bit different, but very similar as well. I'm trying to learn Norwegian, yes :)

      Löschen