Dear snail mailers!
I'm done with four of my five finals and have a three weeks break until I have to do my last final - yay!
I was so looking forward to this day and now it finally came. :) I have a huge mountain of letters to answer but it's almost summer and the sun shall shine a lot this week so I plan on sitting on the terrace from tomorrow on and writing my letters! It'll be a new experience since I never wrote letters outside. :/
So, I had lots of incoming mail since my last post - hope you won't be bored by my many pictures! :D Also I bought some stationery on ebay!
I'll start with the incoming mail:
I wished for map postcards in the penpalling & swaps group on facebook. You can see two I got above!
My dear friend Lea was on a trip in Rome and sent me this lovely postcard! :)
My friend from Taiwan sent me five tea bags of Green Tea and this interesting bonbons! They are two kinds in one and so yummy! :)
Two map postcards I got from Vesna! I especially love the one below. :)
First letter from my new snail mail pal Cassie from China! Didn't she decorate the envelope lovely with her name? :) She included also a bookmark!
Chinese stamps! <3
Here's the letter she sent me! I love her handwriting, it looks a bit like printed. :) Also the postcard of the park is very nice.
Nice saying on Cassies stationery!
Postcard I got from Malaysia! Sadly the stamp fell off which made me a bit sad since the Malaysian stamps always look so nice. :(
Taris letter arrived in the end! We were almost sure that it got lost but somehow it got wet and my address disappeared... Luckily the postman knew that I often receive letters from other countries so he asked my mom if this could be mine. :)
Love the stamps, especially the one with petit Nicolas!
I ordered this stationery from ebay. I liked that it is heart shaped. It's also scented. :) But very thin. :/
I also ordered this stationery at ebay! I love it the colors. :)
I went to a beer fest (like a small Oktoberfest) with my family last weekend and I thought I'll get a few of those for my pen pals who are waiting for a letter from me since months! Hope they'll like it and it won't get too damaged! "I mog di" means "I like you" in Bavarian. :)
Now I spent too much time with looking for penpalling items on Janet store (I got envious when I saw Lilys blog post :D) and other things that the sun disappeared and I probably have to wait one more day until I can start writing outside. >.<
Hope he sun shines at least for you and that you're all having good mail days!
All the best,
Marie
Don't spend too much money if you decide to order something from Janetstore ;)
AntwortenLöschenNo worries Lily :) I had tons of things in my shopping cart but I could decrease it to just a few items.
AntwortenLöschenHuh, where is mine, I thought it would have arrived by now...
AntwortenLöschen