Good evening my dear blog followers,
here comes my fourth weekly mail post and this time it's even on time, means on Wednesday! :)
I've been in Paris last weekend and this week I've been quite busy with organizing some things and meeting a friend so I haven't had time for writing letters until this evening. :( On Saturday I'll meet one of my pen pals and on Monday a friend will come to me and we'll go to Vienna for eight days so probably I will be neither able to post anything nor to write letters. :/ But when I'm back I have more time again. :)
Here comes my incoming mail of last week:
A letter from New Zealand!
New Zealand stamp - I like it! :)
A card from Japan and one from Tokyo. :)
Outgoing mail:
A letter to Kendra, I sent her a bit more because it's her birthday soon. :) The letter was finished a while ago but I waited that she doesn't receive it already two weeks before her birthday. ;)
A first letter to my new snail mail pal Elena who lives in Bulgaria!
I want to go on writing letters now so I better finish here. ;)
All the best and hope you all have a great July (with better weather than we do have here in Germany ;))
Marie
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
AntwortenLöschenSuch lovely mail. :) I like the paper that you used for Elena the most, it looks so cute. :D
AntwortenLöschenAww cute :) I hope you have fun in Vienna! :) Can't wait to hear about it :3
AntwortenLöschenTrik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini
AntwortenLöschenInformasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/12/5-teknik-menang-ringan-ini-sangatlah.html/