Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

I'm back :)

My dear blog followers,

I'm very sorry for not having made a post for ages. I was quite busy during summer, I travelled to Vienna and Dublin and had to figure out which subject and where I want to study. When I was done with those things I had to search for an apartment since I moved to the West of Germany far away from home. Then I was occupied with visiting all my relatives, getting stuff I need and packing everything I want to take with me.
After I've moved I had much time but unfortunately the signal of the the wifi was too low and I couldn't connect to the internet for almost four weeks until I bought a webstick. :( But now I'm back and so will be my weekly mail updates and other posts! As soon as I receive or send a piece of mail I'll decide when I'll do the weekly mail posts. ;)

Hope you all had a good summer and will keep following my blog!
Have a lovely weekend!
Marie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen