Good afternoon! :)
Here's the post I already announced in my last blog post. ;)
Germany published several new stamps so I had to order a lot. I somehow feel like those stamps will be enough until the end of 2012! :D
As always, if you're my pen pal and would like one of those stamps, just tell me.
Train stamps. :)
Those look great, don't they? I like the colors!
Well, those aren't very interesting, I just need them to fulfil the postage exactly.
Riga stamps. They are my favourite of this order! Though I may feel a bit weird putting stamps showing Riga on my letters but living in Germany...
Choir stamps. :)
Brother's Grimm stamps. I like those quite much, too!
Till Eulenspiegel stamps. Unsure if I like them or not. ;)
Lighthouse stamps, actually I also just ordered them to fulfil the postage.
Let's get to the tea I found last week in a café! As I know now it's from the USA but obviously not very known.
Haven't tried those so far since it's been quite warm here during the last days. But they sound quite exotic, don't they?
Cherry tea, my favourite kind of tea! I'm drinking it right now and I love it. It has a special after taste. (:
The owner was so nice to give me a bag of Chai Tea - Indian Spice for free. I'm already excited to try this one. :) Sadly I forgot to take a photo, but you could just see the tea bag so I think it doesn't matter much. ;)
Have a good end of the week!
Marie
I got 5 different Celestial teas from my ex when he visited the States and I got to say I really like those.. :) Out of the 20 bags I got I think I still have at least half of those left :) Those are so good!!! :D
AntwortenLöschenAwesome stamp order! :P
Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini
AntwortenLöschenInformasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/12/5-teknik-menang-ringan-ini-sangatlah.html/