Hello again! :)
Here comes my weekly mail post. A bit belated again, but better later than never, right? ;)
I've just send out one letter during the last week:
To Fiona in Ireland. I wrote 2,5 more but they aren't read to be sent yet.
What I've received:
A lovely letter from Jennifer in the UK. :) Her owl stationery is so cute!
A package from my pen pal Cassie from China!
I think it's the longest letter I've ever received. She wrote me 10 pages front- and back. So it's like 20 pages if you put a number on each side of the page like many of you do. ;)
Cassie sent me a postcard, some Chinese bonbons, giraffe stickers, giraffe hair clips (I love them so much), a giraffe rubber, a little card with a German flag and another envelope with a tiny letter. :)
A postcard from Las Vegas, New England and Sao Paulo and one from Budapest! :)
All the best and see you again next Wednesday (I'm going to Paris for the weekend and won't have anything to post before my weekly mail post. ;))
Marie
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen