Good evening!
This week I already got lots of mail. As much as I've never received during three days! :)
Sadly I can't write any letters for the moment because my finals will start in three weeks. D: I'm already super scared because they're coming closer and closer and I don't feel well prepared at all so far. Hopefully that'll change until then!
Mail I received on Monday:
A letter from Emelie from Sweden! She drew nicely on the white paper! :)
My first stamp from Sweden! :D The scarf looks quite nice, doesn't it? ;D
A letter from Anita from Brazil. It took her a whole year to reply. D: But she did and on top of that in German. :)
I received the first letter from my new Irish pen pal Fiona on Tuesday! :) Love her stationery and also the postcards are really lovely!!
The Irish stamp is weird though. It has at least a nice picture but then the price, etc. on the stamp... :/
Today I received a letter from Marion who lives in France! She always uses such cute stationery and I also like the sticker a lot which she sent me. :)
I'll finish here and go back to studying... :/ Tomorrow I'll luckily just have two classes and can sleep longer - yay! :)
Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Marie
Marie
Hey Marie :)
AntwortenLöschenWie viel haben die denn gekostet, die Briefumschläge?
Ansonsten bin ich auch für Brieffreunde aus Deutschland offen :) So viele aus Deutschland hab ich nämlich gar nicht...
Ich seh auf Deinem Blog Deine Adresse nicht (hätte meine echte hier auch nicht hingeschrieben, aber ich kann Dir in der Hinsicht die Postfächer empfehlen... kostet einmalig 15 Euro und man kriegt dann auch Post die nur an Deinen Vornamen (also auch ohne Nachnamen) adressiert ist wenn man das so angibt.), aber wenn Du willst kannst Du mir ja einfach mal schreiben und ich schreib Dir dann zurück :) Bin allerdings ziemlich im Unistress momentan, also bis zu zwei Wochen kann das mit der Antwort im schlimmsten Fall schon dauern...
Liebe Grüße,
Caddi