Hi :)
it's Sunday morning and today is the last day of my Easter break. I didn't learn as much as I wanted to (I'm lacking motivation what is quite terrible since I'll have a few exams next week + my finals are coming closer and closer. D: During the last days I went shopping and spent a few days with dad. He learnt Math with me, that was nice. :)
Here's the mail I've received since my last post:
More tea! :) I love green tea with flavor and I've never had it with cranberry so I'm more than looking forward to try that!
First letter from Jennifer! :) Cute little Hello Kitty Stickers on the envelope and I my first letter from a snail mail pal that was sent in Germany!
I also like the stationery she used. :)
Postcard I received from my snail mail pal from India. She told me that she sent me one and I expected one with pictures of sights, but this was a nice surprise! :)
Finally got Kelli's letter! It took two weeks to get from the USA to Germany. o.O Like her self-made envelope a lot and it's nice she added some picture of the area where she's living!
More tea! :D I have lots of interesting tea to try now! :) But I have problems with trying it because I don't know if I'll ever get it again and if it's delicious... D:
Tea bags from the bag where the exact flavors are written. :)
I'm especially looking forward to chocolate mint!
Things I bought in town:
Found these nice stickers by coincidence. :) Normally they are very expensive but these weren't. (:
I also found some nice postcards of the most famous sights in the area where I live. They were also very cheap. I think I'll go there again and buy more. :)
I bought this for making my envelopes a bit sparkling. :)
Hope you've enjoyed reading this post and having a look at the pictures! Sadly I've just managed to write two letters and post a swap. :( I hope that I can write much more in my break. :/
The two letters are travelling to my lovely pen pals Tári and Laura. :)
Hope you're all well and enjoying the weekend!
Marie
You'll tell me how the chocolate mint tea taste. I'm very curious, I love mint tea and chocolate and I really wonder if both of them together would be a good match... ;)
AntwortenLöschen