Montag, 2. April 2012

First Holiday Post

Good afternoon! 

It's Monday and I'm having Easter break for two weeks - yay!
Unfortunately I have to try to learn as much as possible for my finals. And I want to try to write as many letters as possible. :) 

Here's what I received since my last post:


A surprise envelope with tea I received by the end of last week. :) 

Mail I received on Monday, 2nd of April:


A postcard from my dear penpal Issie :) She was on holiday in Australia. Love the card, it's a nice change to the usual postcards with pictures!


A lovely letter from my new penpal Susie from Portugal! :) I love the houses on the postcard and have a look at her stationery - it's so cute!! 

I also sent out 5 letters last week - yay! For Thalia, Katie, Marion, Fiona and Andra! :) Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of them. 

Now I have to go on learning Maths and other things I don't want to learn >.< and later I'll try to write a letter. :)

Hope you all have a great first week of April!

Marie 

1 Kommentar: