Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

first May post!

Good morning my dear followers :)

I think it's time for a new post! My finals have still not started and I'm trying to learn as much as possible but I still lack motivation. That's why I decided not to start studying in October (also because something else happened and nothing keeps me here anymore) but taking a year off. Making more detailed plans and looking many things up kept me quite busy recently. I received some things, but no letter since my last post. I don't mind though since I don't really have time for letter writing before the most of my finals are over. D:

Here's what I found in my mail box since my last post:



M&M's from Joanna! She offered to send them to the three first people who reply to her offer and I had luck! :) I'm looking forward to try them - M&M's with cinnamon, pretzel and cherry aren't sold here.


Isn't the envelope great? :) At first I thought it was already used but now I think that it's one of these envelopes which are made in order to look like that! Also the paper where she wrote me a little message is really loveley!


I've got a round stamp now, too! Yay! :D I really wanted to have one since I've seen one on a blog. Also the other stamps are nice. I love it when there are so many stamps on just one envelope! :) 


Actually I'm not a big Hello Kitty fan but I really like this little bag! The tea was inside. ;)


Tea from Japan! I'm looking forward to try it! 


I took part in a stationery swap and that's what I received! I like it all. :) 



Mail ready to be posted: 


I was able to finish a letter to Jennifer! It'll be posted later. :)




Last Thursday I went shopping:



I found these lovely envelopes in a book store by coincidence. Aren't they nice? :) They were very expensive though and I have just eight so I can't send one to all my pals. :(



The nicest stationery I've ever found in a German store! On top of that it was super cheap. I have to go back and buy more if there's more available!

Hope you enjoyed reading this post! In four weeks 4 of my 5 finals will be over and I can go back to letter writing - yay! Now I'll try to learn French. I have an oral exam tomorrow. :/ 

Have a nice day/public holiday/first May! :)

Marie 

5 Kommentare:

  1. Ohje, viel Glück im Abi... ich hoffe mal Du lernst mehr als ich damals :) Und ein Jahr Auszeit zwischen Abi und Studium kann ich Dir nur empfehlen, war bei mir eine der besten Entscheidungen überhaupt! Schon irgendwelche Ideen in welche Richtung das Jahr gehen soll?
    Oh, und wo hast Du das Briefpapier aus dem letzten Bild denn gekauft?
    Liebe Grüße!
    Caddi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What neat goodies and mail!

    - k
    ladykayy.blogspot.com
    ladykayyblog@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes indeed. :) I also found something for you but I didn't want to post it otherwise the surprise would be ruined :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ooo... What great mail and I absolutely love the Japanese stamps! Nice blog!

    -Bree
    http://theperfectmagni.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi! Thank for following my blog! And I was surprised to see my envelope in this post! :) I'm glad that you liked the envelope and stamps and hopefully you will like the tea, too! :) See you again in the group!

    AntwortenLöschen