Hi all! :)
On Wednesday I went the second time by car to town on my own. I wasn't as nervous as the first time and after a bank appointment I did some shopping. :) I went to the mall and to a huge store where they sell cards, papers, stickers, stationery, pens, everything you need in an office and much more! I was rarely there during the last years because you can just go there by car so I really enjoyed it. :) Here's what I bought:
I finally have air-mail envelopes! :) Unfortunately after removing the foil I found out that they are super thin :/ Hope I can still use them.
Stickers I bought from Accessorize.
Cute birthday and Easter card I found :) Unfortunately I just bought two of the Easter card so I'll have a tough job now - choosing who will get it :/
Some more stickers I've bought :) Somehow I'm addicted to stickers :D
INCOMING MAIL:
An envelope full of stickers I wished for in the Penpalling&Letters group
Another envelope full of mail art items I wished for :) I love the self-made envelope in which they were sent!
Look at those stamps! The most beautiful ones I've got from the USA so far! I especially love the Love-stamp and the one with the dragon!! :)
That's the content of the lovely envelope. I can't wait to start using all those items!
Today I received my first letter from Australia and my new pal Jade! :) She included some photos of herself and places she visits often.
A postcard I got from the USA from Sylvia! Love it!
OUTGOING MAIL:
A letter to my dear pen pal Thalia who lives in the US :)
A postcard to Olga who lives in Russia!
I also sent a letter to Cassie - China. But I forgot to take a photo of it.
I'll have a big Maths exam on Tuesday, a Chemistry test on Wednesday and a big Ethics exam on Thursday. So I probably spend my whole weekend learning if I don't distract myself too much. I still hope to be able to write 1-2 letters and make my pile a bit smaller!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Marie

You're so lucky finding air mail envies! I'm actively looking for some but have no success -.-"
AntwortenLöschenBy the way, good luck with all your test to come! :)
I love your air mail envelopes too! I havent seen them here, so when I receive one I cut out the borders and use them to decorate others ^^ Glad to know you got my envelope. Have a good week!
AntwortenLöschenWo hast Du denn die Airmail-Umschläge gekauft? Ich finde schon ewig keine mehr...
AntwortenLöschenDie sind oft extra so aus ganz dünnem Papier damit sie leichter sind und man mehr reintun kann :)
Liebe Grüße (und viel Erfolg im Abi!)
Catalina
(http://postsuechtig.blogspot.de/)