Dear blog readers,
I've been sick for quite a while and also to hospital for a few days. Now I'm very busy with catching up with everything I've missed at uni, but surprisingly I've got lots of motivation which is great! I hope it'll stay at least for a while. ;) I was able to write a few letters (unfortunately I lost the photos of two I wrote) and received quite a lot. But see for yourself:
Outgoing mail:
A loong letter to my Chinese pen pal.
Two cards to Finland.
A small package to Australia.
And the two letters of which I've obviously deleted the photos... :(
Incoming Mail:
A letter from the USA - I love the waterfall postcard!
A letter from Lithuania. The postcard is very nice, too. :)
A letter from Poland with two postcards of Krakow! :)
Polnish stamp. :)
A letter from Japan and a birthday card. It's weird to receive birthday cards that early! When I saw what it is about I stopped reading.^^ I'll read it completely on my birthday then which will be a few days before Christmas. ;)
A letter from France with nice stickers.
A letter from Romania with a Christmas and birthday card as well as some nice Christmas decoration!
First letter from South Korea! Like the postcard, didn't imagine it like that there. ;)
Some stickers I bought recently. :)
Lovely Christmas cards I found in the German supermarket chain Aldi! :) I was so happy when I saw those because they were super cheap and are really nice. =)
Hope you're having a good mail time as well!
Best Wishes from Germany,
Marie
your Japanese penpal has such a beautiful handwriting,och! and these Christmas cards are so nice! Thie one with elk has such a beautiful loclour scheme and layout!
AntwortenLöschen