Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012

Incoming Mail! :)

Dear blog readers,

as I promised in my last post, my mail updates will be back and here's the first one for October! 
I received lots of mail during the last 7 days. =) Sadly I was busy with figuring everything out at university and organizing some things - it was my first week there - so I was just able to start one letter. 


A letter from one of my oldest pen pals - Thalia from Brooklyn. I love how she decorated the white, checked paper!  


A first letter (or actually it's the second, but her first letter got lost :/) from Elena - Bulgaria! I just love all the things she sent me and I enjoy how some of my pen pals send me giraffe themed items after I tell them that I love everything giraffe related! 


A letter from Anna - UK. We exchange letters in German. :) Her stationery is quite cute, isn't it? :) 


A letter from Fiona, Ireland! 

Interesting stamp!

That's all for now, I guess there won't be much incoming mail during the next few days since I have lots to reply to. :/ 

Wish you all a nice Sunday with lots of time for letter writing! :)

Marie 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such lovely letters you've got here! Happy Halloween! Have a great week! :D Bree xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love that London stationery! :) Great souveniry letter!:D

    AntwortenLöschen