Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

Adventscalendar and Mail!

My dear blog readers,

I took part in an adventscalendar swap and here's the one I sent to Romania. It was lots of fun shopping for small items and I so love wrapping things in nice paper. :) 


The following picture shows the adventscalendar I received (from the USA):

First Day of December:

Another adventscalendar! :D 

I really like this one, it suggests a Christmas activity every day! Sadly I didn't have time to do one of them yet. :( 

December 2nd - Raspberry Tea! :) I like Bigelow tea, sadly it's not sold here, but thanks to certain swaps I already have many kinds of this brand. :)

December 3rd - Pumpkin Butter! Very interesting, I didn't know something like that exists! Will try it soon. 


December 4th. Socks :O I was very surprised when I saw what it is. I didn't have such fluffy ones and I like them a lot. (: 

Today I received a stationery swap from the USA and the sender was so kind to add some stickers (giraffe Christmas stickers, isn't that amazing?) and a postcard! :) 

I sent a letter to the UK and to Australia but since I added Christmas cards I don't want to show photos - it'd destroy the surprise. :/ 


I've been to a lovely and huge Christmas market last weekend and there was this old pipe organ! I've just seen on in the Netherlands before. I enjoyed listening to it for a few minutes. =)

That's all for now, I didn't receive any letters since my last post, but I know there are a few on my way so there'll be a mail post soon. =)

Have a nice week!
Marie



3 Kommentare:

  1. Those advent calendars look gorgeous!:D It's so much fun to send and receive them!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aahh, why did I forget to join the Advent calendar swap?!? It just sounds too amazing

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my gosh! Tell me more about this adventscalendar swap. It seems to be very exciting but I don't really get what you're supposed to send. Is there one package for a day like in the adventscalendars? The adventscalendar with Xmas activites is so cute and very motivating!

    AntwortenLöschen