Samstag, 17. März 2012

decorated envelopes

Here are pictures of the envelopes I made yesterday. They are not perfect but I tried my best. :) I went to a birthday party and as usual time flew more than expected so I wasn't able to upload them yesterday as I promised in my first post..


 The first two are my favourites. :)







What do you think about them? :) If any of my pen pals reads this and would like to receive one of those, just tell me. ;)

Enjoy your Saturday evening,
Marie

4 Kommentare:

  1. I like your envies ^^ I cant stand white envelopes, they are so boring to me!! >.<

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The first three are amazing! :) Good job, Marie! :) I'm pretty jealous, because I have no patience to do such nice envelopes myself! ^^.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the two first ones as well :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks for your comments! :) I think I should make more like the two first ones then. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen